This Programme accompanies people who are going through a period of professional transition, which often involves transition in other aspects of their lives.
The participants develop capacities adapted to the complex situations of their professional contexts and those required for the implementation of their projects. Some of them are highlighted below:
- position oneself quickly taking into account the key factors of the situation (psycho-social, techno-structural, existential and political)
- multiply resources (methodologies and tools) in order to act in unexpected situations
- give shape and organisational structure to the project in line with the expected results
- turn obstacles and difficulties of the transition process into opportunities for the project
- know oneself and know one’s roles and behaviours in relation to others and their effects
- draw people together around the project
- deal with the hidden dynamics of work groups
- handle diverse interests (implicit or declared) in relation to the task
- fine-tune intuition and its application
- detect opportunities and work on them using an abundance approach
- discover the original desire that encourages life, career and projects
The regularity of the sessions promotes the practice of these capacities in the everyday situations of the participants and their progressive development. It is understood that their learning is a process that requires, at the same time, experience and reflection.